Mommy Dreamin

Cautiously expecting sometime in June 2006!!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Welcome to my Website

I am beginning this blog to chart my journey, which hopefully results in a pregnancy. My husband and I were married in October of 2004 and are now wishing to start our family. As of today, we have been TTC (trying to conceive) for 2 months. We were unsuccessful both times, but are not disheartened yet because I just got off birth control at the end of October and I'm hoping that it just takes some time to get out of my system. Things are going to get personal here for me, because it will help me keep things fresh in my mind and detect patterns, so no comments saying I'm giving out too much information. I don't want to hear it.

The method I'm chosing to follow while TTC is taking my basal temperature every morning and also paying attention to my CM to determine when I'm most fertile. The posts and or advice I chose to write about and/or follow should NEVER be followed by anyone who reads this site and should also NEVER be taken in place of a doctor's advice. Always consult your doctor before ever making changes to your lifestyle/well being.

Good wishes and prayers are always appreciated!

Dreaming of a bun in the oven,

Rebecca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home