Mommy Dreamin

Cautiously expecting sometime in June 2006!!

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hopefully out of my system

Temp: 97.7
Time taken: 6:30am
CD: 15
DPO: 7

According to my chart however, I ovulated on day 8. The next day after I stopped spotting. This is odd, but I'm chalking it up to that pesky birth control getting out of my system. I hope.
A pregnancy test was taken on CD 12, which came back negative. This was also 4 days past my supposed ovulation, so I'm not surprised.

A little background: Temps were sporadic this month and last months cycle was extremely long. I've been temping for 2 months now and have been pretty unremarkable. However, this month, my temps have been all over the place. I was sick with the worst flu of my life at the beginning of this month so that may have had an effect.

Going to make an attempt tonight, dream of lullabies!

3 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger betsy said...

oooooooooooh! this is so exciting! Good luck tonight and have some fun making that baby! =)

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Good luck!!! :)

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Good Luck, you guys will make cute babies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home