Mommy Dreamin

Cautiously expecting sometime in June 2006!!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Tough

Temp: 97.8
Time Taken: 6:30am
CD: 20
DPO: Unknown/Unclear

A german word meaning "middle pain". Mittel-something-or-other. I think I mentioned that once I got off birth control, I started getting a pain every month and at some point, I believe the first month off, I doubled over in pain after intercourse because of it. So I went in for an ultrasound and my OBGYN told me I had ruptured a cyst. I thought cysts were bad, but she said this meant I was ovulating. So, I didn't have it so bad since then, but last night was deja vu. Only during the day I'd felt crampy and then later that night I recognized the tender stomach and thought maybe I'd ruptured another and that there was just blood in my belly as before.

So, I'm thinking that cysts are not such a good thing and of course I look into every possibility on the internet, just to freak myself out that much more. Here's what I came up with:

PCOS
Endometriosis
Fibroid Tumors

I think this is enough to occupy my mind until the cows come home.

I'm already looking into endocrinologists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home