Mommy Dreamin

Cautiously expecting sometime in June 2006!!

Thursday, February 24, 2005

A good sign

Temp: 98.2
Time Taken: 6:00am
CD: 25
DPO: 8

I am getting so anxious. I want to test soon, but Aaron prefers to simply wait until my period is late and then test. He said he doesn't want the disappointment if we test too early and the test comes back negative.

In the meantime, it's driving me bananas! I tell you, the waiting is the worst. I feel like I'm living in two week incriments.

Anyways, my temp rose today after being stuck at 97.9, and if I am pregnant, it will continue to rise. We're hopeful after the jump today.

Keep those good thoughts coming!

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger betsy said...

This is exciting! Keep us posted. I am thinking good thoughts! GOOD THOUGHTS!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home