Mommy Dreamin

Cautiously expecting sometime in June 2006!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Questioning.

Temp: 97.4
Time Taken: 6:00am
CD: 16
DPO: 0

Hmmm. Either I'm taking a little longer to ovulate this month, or I'm really bad at charting. A little bit of pain yesterday I thought meant I was ovulating. Of course, I still feel it today, so maybe I am today. My temp dipped a little today which could mean a pre-ovulation dip. If that temp goes up tomorrow or the next day, I'll know I'm doing it right. An attempt was made last night anyways, because CM was high, which is a sign of fertility.

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger SJ said...

Okay, I'm gonna say something here, so don't be offended.

I did the charting thing and all the cervical mucous and egg white CM and basal temp, etc. For months and months. It was obsessive. I had a complete godsend of an OB/GYN who said to me, "How does it make you feel every month, after you start your period?"

"Like a complete failure," I said.

And it was true.

I stopped charting and freed myself for a few months--just to let my sanity return. I still counted in my head the days from my last period, but no more temp taking and obsessing. Life was truly better. And pregnancy eventually ensued.

Also, go get a test called HSG or HPG (I forget, sorry). It is when they shoot dye into your fallopian tubes. 80% of women get pregnant right after having this test. Crazy, but true.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

No, I'm not offended at all. I'll take all the help I can get. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home