Mommy Dreamin

Cautiously expecting sometime in June 2006!!

Friday, January 28, 2005

Trying to not be hopeful

Temp: 98.1
Time Taken: 6:30am
CD: 30
DPO: Unknown/Unclear

I'm on cycle day 30 now and I'm afraid to be a little hopeful. It's a little something I do every month, called beat yourself up when ttom finally comes.

I keep telling myself not to get my hopes up. I'm too worried about becoming pregnant, that I stress myself out, delay ovulation and mistake a long cycle for being pregnant. And of course there's the symptoms you're sure you're having, like tender breasts, morning sickness (which I've had all my life-I wouldn't know the difference) and other various symptoms. All I can do is wait. Last month my cycle was 32 days. How can I help if this month I go past 32 days, and I'm jumping up and down for joy?

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im never really sure what to say, so Hugs and baby wishes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home