Mommy Dreamin

Cautiously expecting sometime in June 2006!!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Missing in Action

Temp: 97.8
Time Taken: 6:30am
CD: 27 ;)
DPO: Unknown/unclear

So, yesterday I ate it and went to the doctor to find out what is wrong with me. We were there a while...

Pain I've been having: Could be anything, could be an infection somewhere. Blood was given, so I'll get the results today. Also wants me to follow up again with my liver to make sure the enzymes aren't still high.

Breast pain: Let's be honest my body still isn't the same way it was when I was an 18 year old on birth control. I am a 40E, pain is normal now. Everywhere.

So, after a funeral yesterday, I made it in to the doctor and broke down in her office. She asked me why I was so scared I wouldn't be able to have kids. I told her I didn't know. I honestly don't know.

She told me to join yoga...

::blinks eyes::

It's probably a good idea for my sanity huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home