Mommy Dreamin

Cautiously expecting sometime in June 2006!!

Monday, January 31, 2005

Dip

Temp: 97.4
Time Taken: 6:30am
CD: 33
DPO: New Cycle

Saturday I took another pregnancy test and it was a very faint negative. Saturday's temperature was 98.0. Sunday's temp was 97.6. This dip confirms I'm not pregnant. Today's temp also comfirms it as it dips well below the coverline. However, no period yet. Very faint pink this morning, but no period. I did put down spotting for the reason I just stated, which makes a new cycle. Cramping like crazy, but no actual period yet. Odd, but as I'm getting better at this charting stuff, I think we'll do good this comng month.

Happy Monday.

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger betsy said...

This charting stuff sounds totally confusing! Do you have a digital thermometor that you keep by the bed or something? I dont get it! Whats your advice to me on not having my period since November 8th'ish? I have taken like a preg. test a week since the first month it was late (december) and its negative (a strong negative? it shows up really quickly) every time. Should I start charting to figure out when my damned period is going to come? Do you do this charting online? *not trying to get pregnant just yet by the way...

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Dazed, I'm going to email you a brief history and I actually do have a theory about why you haven't seen TTOM lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home