Mommy Dreamin

Cautiously expecting sometime in June 2006!!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Oh how I love being a woman

Temp: 97.5
Time Taken:6:30
CD: 2
DPO: 0

Oy. Almost instantly after I posted yesterday, the faucet was turned on. This one is a doosey! I feel like my insides are being ripped out. Do you think anyone will mind, and or notice me walking around with a heating pad strapped to my abdomen? Yes? Nevermind then.

So I'm looking over all of my charts to decide when I'm going to be most fertile this month, and one chart lists the days of Feb. 8-15th. Now, if I can just convince Aaron that we need to make an attempt every one of those nights, we might just make a baby this month. In this case, I don't think reverse psychology will help.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

One of our secretary has tried a million things to help cramps without letting the whole office know that she has stuff strapped to her! I'll have to ask if there was anything that worked for her. I'm one of those lucky girls that has never had cramps once in my life, so while I don't know what it feels like, I do feel sorry for you. Good luck next week ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home