Mommy Dreamin

Cautiously expecting sometime in June 2006!!

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Uncross it all

Temp: 97.6
Time Taken:
CD:
DPO:

Ok, you can go ahead and uncross everything now. We didn't do it. I failed again.

My heart is broken and apparently my body is too. My lower abdomen hurts so bad with cramps waiting for my period.

It's not like I'm doing the method wrong, I guess I'm just too stressed to let it happen. Despite my efforts to just go about this casually. I just can't. Working out last night I put my body through hell, I don't know, maybe I was sort of punishing myself because I failed again. Give me a minute, I'll collect myself and end up looking at the month ahead with sparkly eyes again.

See ya in a couple days.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger betsy said...

Oh Rebecca, please dont feel like a failure. I am amazed at how in tune you are with your body. Hang in there, Im not sure what else to say except Im sorry and dont give up hope!!!

 
At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im sorry Rebecca. ((hugs))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home