Mommy Dreamin

Cautiously expecting sometime in June 2006!!

Friday, March 11, 2005

Once in a while

Temp: 97.9
Time Taken: 6:00am
CD: 9
DPO: 0

I've decided to only take my temperature sporadically this month. Just as a base to see where I am instead of stressing about it every morning.

Not putting so much of an effort in this month to give myself a break and also because if I conceived this month I'd deliver around Christmas and I always felt bad for the kids who had birthdays during that time because they always told me how gyped they felt. I guess because of the whole lumping the presents together thing. Even though Christmas isn't celebrated for the gifts, you can't make kids understand that. It's not their fault, just look at all the commercials on tv around Christmas.

Anyways, Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home