Mommy Dreamin

Cautiously expecting sometime in June 2006!!

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Sharing the Love

Browsing blogs lately has been a rare occurance for me. Training my replacement has left little time for that.

However, the few I'd had a chance to browse have seemed to have been hit with the good luck stick. I suppose I should consider myself hit with that stick as well, since I will be starting my new job this coming Thursday. Although, it seems to me that if we get hit with the good luck stick, the bad luck stick is right behind it taunting us and reminding us that our happiness will be short-lived.

This month was one where we weren't "trying", we actually thought we fooled fate this time and it would happen. No, evelentythousand pee sticks later, still not pregnant. 2 months left to try before infertility treatment starts. I'm scared out of my mind to even go there.

Still going strong with my diabetic diet. I've lost 23 pounds now. 27 more to reach a personal goal. I'm hoping to do this by Christmas. Which is odd for me to do, because I never set weight goals for myself. I'm too determined to fail them.

An error made in the checkbook has cost us. Twice. Never once in my life have I ever had service fees, ever. Until this month when a 200 dollar error was made and voila! Two service fees instantly appear. I consider this a personal failure.

Rock bottom? No, we've been there before, we're just skimming it right now, hoping that someone will throw us a rope so we can climb out.

Have a free movie ticket that we're going to use tonight so we can go see Four Brothers. I have no idea what this movie is about, I'll let you know if it's good. It'd better be, our $20 dollar budget this week is being spent on it.

Have a good weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home